We Live the Creed

Monday, April 4, 2016



To me, this line from our creed means that even in the darkest of times there is always some light that can be found in the world. As we all experience our own ups and downs these words help my sisters and I to see the joy and beauty in the world around us. This line reminds us to find happiness in the small and simple things of life while we celebrate our joys together, even the small ones. From getting A’s on tests to celebrating new jobs and engagements, we all look for the beauty that life offers in our day to day lives.  

During my time in Zeta I have made everlasting friendships that will last far beyond my college years and that have truly molded who I am now. These wonderful women that I call my sisters have made my experience in Zeta more beautiful that I could ever actually express in words and I am so thankful to them for that. There is no greater beauty than the love I have for my sisters.


Alice Grey Welsh, Panhellenic Delegate

No comments :

Post a Comment