We Live the Creed

Monday, March 28, 2016


There is so much beauty, and life, and goodness in the world but it is sometimes buried deep and can be hard to find. This line of our creed has always meant a lot to me because when I was growing up, I didn’t always see the value in myself. It’s something I’ve always struggled with and it’s held me back from great opportunities more than a few times (in fact it almost kept me from joining Greek life at all) because I just thought I wasn’t good enough. But every day I see my sisters live by our creed and embody this line. I have never met a group of more diverse and openhearted young women. They saw the good in me when I struggled to and they welcomed me with open arms.

In our chapter not only do we look for the good in everyone, we help them find it within themselves. We come together to find the good in everyone, to empower each other, to see beauty with its enriching influence, and to be humble in success and without bitterness in defeat. As Zetas, we find the good in everyone to better ourselves, our sisterhood, and the world around us. And we find the good in everyone because we know Love is the greatest of all things.

The world get tough but with sisters to support you every step of the way it can be greater than you ever imagined. You just have to look for the good.

Maud Jones Horner, Risk Reduction 

No comments :

Post a Comment